Dear Readers...

Welcome to my blog !

I hope that you'll enjoy it enough to return and stay around long enough to know more about my life. This entry is the first in over a year because I did not have an outlet for my writings. The beginnings of the blog, dating back to '05, will be posted as soon as I can get it typed and mailed out of here, that will take a few more weeks cause it's in population while I'm in segregation. Oh, I began this blog to give people an insight into how my life would change by going from death row to adjusting to life in a regular prison population. Please stick around, I promise it will get better.

Gary Hart's Facebook profile

Thursday, June 7, 2007

May 8, 2007

Today they finally allowed me to use the phone, but with everyone else. When we come to seg. they are supposed to give us a five minute phone call within 36 hours, if you have not noticed I’ve done 144 hours. Rules mean nothing if they aren’t enforced, and as usual they enforce the rules that benefit them and harm us.

I’ve spent the last few days preparing my defence. The truth is all I have and I’ll call the Sgt. as a witness and officer Bennet who had the entrance door to the kitchen that day. I feel that I can beat the disobeying a direct order charge, but that insubordination charge is likely to stick.

Why? They consider insubordination to be any act, gesture, remark or statement which obviously reflects disrespect to lawful authority. Yes, I’ve read their rules so many times that I’ve nearly memorized them. Why is beyond me, because I know they will twist and do their will in kangaroo court. Oh, I know why, it’s always best to know who, what, when, where and how we’re being screwed in this world.

No comments: