Dear Readers...

Welcome to my blog !

I hope that you'll enjoy it enough to return and stay around long enough to know more about my life. This entry is the first in over a year because I did not have an outlet for my writings. The beginnings of the blog, dating back to '05, will be posted as soon as I can get it typed and mailed out of here, that will take a few more weeks cause it's in population while I'm in segregation. Oh, I began this blog to give people an insight into how my life would change by going from death row to adjusting to life in a regular prison population. Please stick around, I promise it will get better.

Gary Hart's Facebook profile

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December 11, 2007

11:44 PM

The lockdown was lifted today, much earlier than anticipated, and the rumors are close to the truth. There was an argument between two men and one threatened to write the other up. As the man who was threatened with the write up left to get his knife the other man left that spot where he was sitting. The victim sat in that exact spot and when the man returned he cut his throat without realizing he was attacking the wrong man. The perpetrator is a paranoid schizophrenic that wears glasses, without them he’s squinting all day and wasn’t wearing his glasses that evening.

Damn, to almost lose your life and not even be the intended victim. My mind never saw that coming and I should’ve at least known it was possible because it happens everyday outside of prison.

No comments: