Dear Readers...

Welcome to my blog !

I hope that you'll enjoy it enough to return and stay around long enough to know more about my life. This entry is the first in over a year because I did not have an outlet for my writings. The beginnings of the blog, dating back to '05, will be posted as soon as I can get it typed and mailed out of here, that will take a few more weeks cause it's in population while I'm in segregation. Oh, I began this blog to give people an insight into how my life would change by going from death row to adjusting to life in a regular prison population. Please stick around, I promise it will get better.

Gary Hart's Facebook profile

Saturday, September 8, 2007

July 17, 2007

1:20am

The rest of the weekend went by quietly, but today was another story. At 7:30am on the 16th my neighbor hit my leg and said, "They got me". I thought he was joking until he started packing his stuff to go to jail, he was among twelve more positive drug test that were from the 108 collected last week. Once again shock waves went through population. One of the twelve was caught with an ounce of weed in his property as he was being searched and processed into segregation, it will be maybe six months before we see him again. All 17 of those inmates who failed the test will get 45 days in the doghouse, charged $31.50 for the cost of the test and do at least 90 days in jail.

The chase continues as they tested more of us today. The only bright spot was that seventeen men were released from seg.. When the sun rises nobody knows what to expect.

No comments: