Dear Readers...

Welcome to my blog !

I hope that you'll enjoy it enough to return and stay around long enough to know more about my life. This entry is the first in over a year because I did not have an outlet for my writings. The beginnings of the blog, dating back to '05, will be posted as soon as I can get it typed and mailed out of here, that will take a few more weeks cause it's in population while I'm in segregation. Oh, I began this blog to give people an insight into how my life would change by going from death row to adjusting to life in a regular prison population. Please stick around, I promise it will get better.

Gary Hart's Facebook profile

Thursday, September 27, 2007

August 28, 2007

12:24pm

Our consolation prize was some needed repairs to the drainage system are finally being addressed, some extra hours of shower time and respect. There is a bit more but they are so insignificant that they slip my mind. Like always there are hundreds of inmates saying they won't ride on anymore protest, but I know better. The frustration that we live with can surface anytime and these same frustrated souls will participate if it's only to relieve some pressure. Lord knows I've followed before and can't wait for the next time.

No comments: