Dear Readers...

Welcome to my blog !

I hope that you'll enjoy it enough to return and stay around long enough to know more about my life. This entry is the first in over a year because I did not have an outlet for my writings. The beginnings of the blog, dating back to '05, will be posted as soon as I can get it typed and mailed out of here, that will take a few more weeks cause it's in population while I'm in segregation. Oh, I began this blog to give people an insight into how my life would change by going from death row to adjusting to life in a regular prison population. Please stick around, I promise it will get better.

Gary Hart's Facebook profile

Monday, August 6, 2007

July 12, 2007

9:47 pm

The day began with us still under lock down and shock waves went through population when five men were sent to seg. for failing the drug test. After we ate dinner the lock down was lifted and my basketball team, Ohio States, played a game against the Florida Gators. It went just like the NCAA Championship with the Gators winning, our record is 7 and 12- last place of the six teams in our league. I hate losing but it felt wonderful to run up and down the court after two months in jail, this was my second game since getting out.

No comments: