Dear Readers...

Welcome to my blog !

I hope that you'll enjoy it enough to return and stay around long enough to know more about my life. This entry is the first in over a year because I did not have an outlet for my writings. The beginnings of the blog, dating back to '05, will be posted as soon as I can get it typed and mailed out of here, that will take a few more weeks cause it's in population while I'm in segregation. Oh, I began this blog to give people an insight into how my life would change by going from death row to adjusting to life in a regular prison population. Please stick around, I promise it will get better.

Gary Hart's Facebook profile

Thursday, September 27, 2007

August 23, 2007




9:15pm

Luther Williams was scheduled to be executed three hours ago. I've not asked anyone did the execution happen because I feel it in my gut. I'll watch the ten o'clock news for their 30 seconds of coverage.

Execution days are so much harder for me in pop. than they were on the row. On death row everyone was experiencing the same thing and the mood was somber, plus I could avoid so much in that tiny cell. Now I am forced to be around individuals that have no idea of the storm that's brewing within me. To make matters worst they say the damnedest things and when I attempt to answer questions or let them know how insensitive their thoughts are it only adds to my frustration. The only people who seem to understand are former death row inmates, guys that almost landed on death row and a few of the police that know of my past.

No comments: